Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blog 2: Reflecting on Annotation

 1. After discussing annotations with my classmates today, I feel I've gotten better at taking notes, for when I write essays about an article/story.
2. When I discussed the article "is Google Making Us Stupid?" today with my class, I didn't understand why, If Google/Internet was fast, would cause us to think superficially and shallow. Until she compared google to a calculator and how a calculator would give you the answers but won't show you the steps to do a problem on your own, if it was unavailable.
3. When I annotated the articles, I felt it was a lot easier to understand, and I could gather up the main ideas and my opinions better and easier.
4. Annotating can make me a better writer, when I need to find the main idea gather my opinions and review important ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment